COME JOIN THE FASTEST GROWING MEAT SNACKS COMPANY!
JOB TITLE: Consumer Customer Service Representative
REPORTS TO: Customer Service Manager
Tillamook Country Smoker, an Oregon-based manufacturer of jerky and meat snack products sold nationwide, is actively hiring a Consumer Customer Service Representative.
Our benefits include an employer funded Medical, Dental, Prescription, and Life Insurance program for our employees. We also offer Paid Holidays, Paid Vacation, and a 401K with Employer Matching. This is a 30–40-hour position with a possible remote option.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Positively respond to customer email and call inquiries in a timely manner by using systems and resources to research and provide product and order information.
- Resolve product or service issues by clarifying the customers complaint, determining the cause of the issue, identifying the best solution, and following through with expedient resolution.
- Provide feedback and possible solutions for products, services, or processes to management.
- Escalate inquires and requests as necessary to the appropriate department or person following outlined guidelines.
- Provide exceptional customer service and effective sales techniques to meet customer needs.
- Respond to social media (Facebook, Instagram) inquiries from customers.
- Complete other related duties and tasks as requested by management.
- Compile monthly contact metrics and other tasks upon request.
- Maintain punctual, regular, and predictable attendance.
QUALIFICATIONS & REQUIREMENTS:
- Knowledge and ability to use various programs including MS Word, Excel and Outlook
- Experience with Social Media contact resolution desired.
- EDI and Manufacturing systems and Shopify experience a plus.
- Basic math and accounting skills needed.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with a strong attention to detail.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Ability to anticipate customer and process needs, working as a self-starter.
- Must be able to thrive in fast paced environment with ability to work well under pressure.
- Team player and positive attitude.
- Naturally inquisitive and desire to understand full picture
TO APPLY, PLEASE SEND A RESUME TO CAREERS@TCSJERKY.COM