JOB TITLE: Customer Service Manager
LOCATION: Beaverton, OR
REPORTS TO: President
EFFECTIVE DATE: IMMEDIATELY
COMPANY CONTEXT: At Tillamook Country Smoker (TCS), we’re passionate about creating innovative, high-quality meat snacks to fuel consumers throughout their busy lives. Founded in 1975, we’ve grown to become the nation’s fastest growing meat snacks company and are looking for a Customer Service Manager to help continue to drive our growth through providing an exceptional experience for our customers. We are seeking a candidate with a stable work history, a desire to work in a team environment, and has a positive attitude.
Our benefits include an employer funded Medical, Dental, Prescription, and Life Insurance program for our employees. We also offer Paid Holidays, Paid Vacation, and a 401K with Employer Matching. This is a fulltime, year-round position.
The Customer Service Manager ensures the Customer Service Representatives and Order Entry Clerks meet their tasks on a daily and weekly basis. This person is responsible for aiding their team to develop strong relationships with clients in order for them to act as the liaison and main point of contact between the customer and the organization. This role coordinates internal resources and company abilities to respond quickly to customer needs, as well as implement corrective actions as needed to ensure a high level of customer service while maintaining a constant flow of orders for entry.
Essential Job Functions:
- -Supervising, leading and coaching a team of 5-8 customer service and order entry representatives
- -Managing the day to day entry and servicing of customer accounts
- -Organizing and distributing workload to staff
- -Takes the lead in implementing change and engaging the team
- -Responsible for coaching and discipline of customer service and order entry
- -Conflict resolution internally/externally, handling escalated customer issues on a daily basis
- -Work seamlessly with operations and production to provide high level of service to customer
- -Works together with outside sales
- -Month end reporting
- -Assist CSR team with tracking orders
- -Encouraging team and implementing strong follow up procedure and ensure full participation
- -Liaise with shipping to ensure on time delivery
- -Assures timely response to all customer needs and requests.
- -Monitor due dates for order entry
Qualifications & Requirements:
- -Minimum 5 years' experience in a customer service supervisor role, specifically within the manufacturing industry
- -Excellent written verbal and written communication skills
- -Analytical skills (MS Office, with an emphasis on Excel)
- -Strong sense of urgency
- -Self-starter with the ability to work independently
- -Experience with EDI and SPS
- -Team oriented, well organized and focused on details
- -Proactive problem solver who works well under pressure
Job Type: Full-time